The mission of JSC “Kindzmarauli Corporation” is to produce wine, chacha vodka and brandy from high quality and harmless raw materials in compliance with the legal norms, which always meets the customer’s expectations.
Our vision for food safety is as follows:
- To be a guarantor of stability, safety, quality and to have a leading position in alcohol production segment;
- Permanently improving: the efficiency of food safety management system (PDCA), focus on customers, staff proactivity, emergency management, the protection from food fraud (FF) and deliberate damage (FD), tracking and recall procedures, based on quality and food safety assurance strategy, proper planning, implementation, audit, analysis, continuous improvement of the effectiveness of corrective and preventive measures.
- Improving business processes of the organization and constantly increasing revenues by providing quality and harmless products and services to the customer;
- Analysis of internal and external factors, continuous analysis and improvement of customer and stakeholder needs, expectations and satisfaction assessments;
- Permanent improvement of the quality of business processes, product and in-house production technological processes. Control and ensure product quality and safety in compliance with the legal requirements of local and export markets;
- Continuous improvement of staff FS culture, proactivity, qualification and motivation;
- Implementation and continuous improvement of GFSI-recognized scheme – Quality and Food Safety Management System (FSSC)
Approved by: JSC “Kindzmarauli Corporation” General Director Nugzar Ksovreli